- Sessions are scheduled in 30 and 45 minute windows.
- Please arrive early for your session in order to set yourself up comfortably.
- Towels can be placed in the portal near the restrooms.
- We recommend taking time after your session to dry off and rehydrate :)
WHAT TO WEAR
- Clean towels are provided for every client.
- During the session you can keep yourself wrapped in the towels provided, or wear a bathing suit or undergarment.
- Loose, comfortable clothing is recommended for after your session.
- The infrared sauna is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Please lock the door behind you during your session.
- Please do not eat in the sauna.
- Please shut the glass doors gently.
- Please refrain from applying oils or lotions to your skin prior to entering the sauna.
- Infrared is 7x more detoxifying than traditional heat because sweat induced from an infrared heat source is comprised of 20% toxins whereas sweat from traditional heating systems is comprised of 3% toxins.
- Infrared wavelength is the most effective wavelength for healing the epidermis and dermis layers of the skin.
- Decreases cortisol and increases serotonin for effective relaxation.
- Infrared heat penetrates tissue, joints, and muscles to relieve aches and pains stemming from overuse, strain, or repetitive motion.
- Stimulates the circulatory system and oxygenates the body's cells. The increase in blood flow results in greater overall vitality.
There is a 3 hour cancellation policy. If you need to cancel or reschedule within 3 hours of your session, your reservation will expire. Sessions cancelled prior to this will become a credit on your account, not a refund.