BALI RETREAT, SEPTEMBER 2 — 9, 2017
led by SKY TING teachers Jenn Tardif & Kate Posch
SKY TING is pleased to announce our inaugural retreat to Bali, Indonesia this September! Jenn Tardif and Kate Posch will guide you through a magical week of yoga and meditation at Surya Kembar, located just oustide the town of Ubud. The grounds include lavish gardens, a beautiful pool, views of the rice terraces, and a whole lot of open sky. The areas surrounding the town provide plenty of opportunities to soak in Balinese culture or just get some serious R&R amidst the tranquil landscapes.
- Yoga + Meditation daily
- Early Morning Refreshments
- Brunch daily
- 4 Dinners
- Temple Tour including Tirta Empul Sacred Water Temple
- Day Trip to Secret White Sands Beach
- Airfare and transport to Surya Kembar
- 3 Dinners
- Additional meals — lunches on your own
- Book your flights in/out of Ngurah Rai International Airport
- Arriving on September 2, before evening
- Departing on September 9, afternoon-evening
- Pick-ups can be arranged from airport ($30-$40 one way)
ROOM TYPES & PRICING:
- DOUBLE OCCUPANCY (two twin beds, private bath): $1,800 per person —> * Early-Bird $1,700 *
- SINGLE OCCUPANCY (king bed, private bath): $2,200 per person —> * Early-Bird $2,100 *
$800 deposit required to hold spot, full balance due by August 1st. Early Bird Special ends July 1st.
Email email@example.com for questions or more information :)
Click here for complete trip info and to reserve a spot.
Deposits secure your spot on the trip and are not refundable. Refunds for the balance payments vary depending on timing. For cancellation requests submitted with more than 30 days of retreat date: 100% of total amount (less deposit) will be refunded. For cancellation requests submitted within 30 days of retreat date, 50% of total amount (less deposit) will be refunded. Cancellation requests within 14 days of the retreat: sorry but no refunds given, no exceptions. Nobody books a retreat with the intention of canceling it, but unexpected events do occur, so please consider purchasing travel insurance. Exceptions cannot be made for any reason, including weather, injury/illness, or personal emergencies. No refunds or credits will be granted for failure to attend, complete or for arriving late or leaving early.